Terms of Service
FFF Safaris and Conservation
* FFF Safaris has the expertise and infrastructure to make your African Safari and unforgettable experience.
* Whether you are interested in Hunting the Big 5, Plains Game, Game Birds, fighting some of Africa’s fish species or a photo safari it promises to be an experience to remember.
* Your hunting safari will be exclusive and designed around your personal preferences and requirements.
* Our concessions range from the Mpumalanga Escarpment at 6700 ft above sea level to the Bushveld of the Limpopo province.
* We have a specialist concession for our Bow Hunters that will provide you with ample hunting opportunities.
* Our rifle hunting concessions are well managed and we do offer culling packages from time to time on these concessions.
* Our wing shooting concessions are carefully managed and we will only hunt a covey once a season thereby ensuring we have not destroyed the covey and we can hunt the same area the next season.
* We work closely with our concession owners to ensure that the conservation of animals takes paramount importance.
* A % if the money spent by our clients on safari will find its way into conservation and especially anti-poaching operations.
* Accommodation will vary depending on the areas we hunt and fish. It will range from old and comfortable farmhouse to chalets and rustic safari tents.
* Your day will start with the break of dawn with a cup of coffee and a substantial breakfast before we depart from camp.
* The morning hunt generally last until approximately 11:00 we will return to camp for a hearty brunch.
* After brunch you will have time to relax at camp, enjoy the scenery around camp or maybe a quick power nap.
* We will depart from camp around 14:00 and we will hunt until generally 17:00 when shooting light will prevent us from taking an ethical shot.
* Our hunting methods consist mainly spot and stalking or glassing from a vantage point before commencing the stalk.
* For our bow hunters, we have elevated, pit blinds and tree stands to hunt from.
* Should you have a medical condition preventing you from taking long walks and a stalk we have well-equipped hunting vehicles to assist.
* Your Professional Hunter will discuss and plan the hunt for each day.
* You are welcome to accompany the hunters during the safari or you can spend a relaxing day at the Safari Lodge.
* Should the request be made that the observers in the group would want to visit some of the sites and scenery in the area while the hunters are hunting please inform the Professional Hunter. Sight-seeing trips can be arranged at an additional charge.
Terms of Service
- All basics charges will be confirmed in writing. All prices quoted will be in US $.
- A 50%-day fee deposit will be required to confirm your booking, payable in cash or Electronic Cash Transfer (EFT).
- The balance of the daily rates must be paid in full 90 days before the start of the Safari.
- The payment of trophy fees will be payable at the completion of the Safari in cash or Electronic Cash Transfer (EFT).
- The Deposit is non-refundable unless 180 days from the commencement of the Safari.
- Within 90 days of the Safari – Refund of 25% of the deposit.
- Less than 30 days of the commencement of the Safari – Refund $0 US.
- All payments will be made via Electronic Cash Transfer (EFT) for day fees, of Cash.
- All clients are to sign the safari contract and indemnity waiver.