1. Make sure you have finalized your travel plans.
2. Book your flights early.
3. Finalize your itinerary at least 60 days in advance of your departure.
4. Send FFF Safaris your arrival time, and at which hotel you have confirmed reservations if any.
5. Provide FFF Safaris with phone numbers of your hotel.
6. Obtain your passport and visas (if necessary).
7. Make sure you have your passport in hand before you depart.
8. Make sure your passport is valid at least six months after your return dates.
9. Clarify payments; financial instruments, i.e. credit cards, traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks, cash, etc.
10. FFF Safaris require payment 60 days in advance.
11. Firearm permits (if necessary). Always register your firearms with U.S. Customs on a Form 4457.
12. A proof of ownership registration is a handy document.
13. Have you notified FFF Safaris of all game you wish to hunt?
14. Special food requirements?
15. Inoculations and malaria medication, as well as any personal medication.
16. Select a taxidermist before you go.
17. Be sure FFF Safaris has shipping instructions for your trophies, as well as laminated shipping tags to positively identify your trophies.
18. Game import permits may be required!
19. If you are stopping in Europe or Asia, guns may present a problem. Inquire!